Wednesday, September 9, 2015

March / April 2015



March and April  I started implementing 
more workbooks.  We did spelling books
math practice books and climbing your 
way to good English.  They did not really 
enjoy this much although, I felt like 
it gave the boys a little added practice.  



One of our big field trips was going to the 
state capitol.  I didn't know if I would still
have it in me after my Ron Paul days.  I get 
very emotional about rights.  This was with a 
group called Conscientious Minnesota they 
are advocates for abstaining from vaccinations.
The kids and I went through a very important 
political process called lobbying.  How most things
are done politically.  We learned a lot and got to 
meet with Karen Housley who turned out 
to be very sympathetic of our cause.







 More field trips for March and April involved
bowling, browns creek park, Lake Elmo park,
watching Grace act in a play at the festival theatre
The boys enjoyed a pottery class,
and we went up to the Franconia
sculpture garden.



 We have been very busy this year
with these fun activities
with our friends!


Matthew also joined traveling baseball
He really likes the pace of baseball 
after all the high energy of hockey subsides.




Until next time 
~blessings

No comments: