Tuesday, September 8, 2015

2014-2015 school year

This post has been long over do!
For so many reasons I need to blog
and for so many reasons have neglected it.

I am going to attempt to recap the kids 
fourth grade, second grade and kindergarten year.

My last post was from October

Here is how the rest of the school year went...

Tillie played HOCKEY!
although, I do not believe she will continue
with this new skating venture.
she likes to skate though.




For Wesley's Saint block we 
extensively studied Saint Hubert.
He is the patron saint of hunters.  
I really believe all of our focus and 
prayers to Saint Hubert really helped out a 
certain Dad.  :)



Matthew broke his elbow this month too.
 You can barely see his cast in this picture.
He had to sit out some of his hockey season.

Every week we get together with our homeschool 
group called tree of life.  We take field trips and have
social time.  I have really come to look forward to 
this group of mothers and children.  There are 
many highlights.  
We have art shows, we get out in nature, 
and we make stone soup together.  I couldn't 
do it without this group.  They have become 
very important.

We rolled into December which is the usual 
hub bub of the holidays.  I go a little lite 
with school and focus on the season.
we always do a lot of reading and here
is a list of some of the books we 
read aloud this year
Because of Win-dixie
secret garden
milly molly mandy
uncle wiggly
my side of the mountain


This is all I could recall from November/December 2014
Trust me I have new blogging goals for this new school year.

~Nik

 


No comments: