Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Canada 2015




Canada 2015
AKA 
Ferguson family 
Canada trip.
 
 
 Yes, this years trip to Canada did not 
include the other Melanders.
We still had a great time though.
I had intended to bring my mom
for years.  Finally it worked out.
I am so thankful that she got to 
enjoy our little slice of heaven.

My little brother and his fiance
their two beautiful babies
Campbell and Crosby, 
and my dad also came along for 
the ride.
My dad brought all these amazing 
toys to enhance our vacation.
He always has a way of enhancing our lives.


The boys caught big fish


Taggert caught this huge bass off the dock!

Maybe next year we could do 
two or three trips.  With all 
our families and friends.
By far and away the whole family loves 
CANADA!


Until next time
~Blessings

No comments: