Sunday, October 25, 2015

October week 2



I had been feeling a little 
uneasy with the amount of 
commitment I have put on our 
homeschooling this year.

It really has been a little more
challenging trying to find my 
balance. We currently have 
schedualed activity on 4 out of 5 
days a week.  I love that the kids 
are running around with good
friends more this year, but it
does make it harder for me to find the 
time...
My geography unit has really dragged on.
Not sure how much they love it anymore 
Matthew is doing his writing.
I have the boys write a bit about our
story and draw maps or other
appropriate information in regards 
to Mississippi river.
With this they are creating their main
lesson books.

For our field trip this week we 
spent the day at the 
Stone Arch Bridge.
Here they had an opportunity 
to see how wide the 
river gets, how it has changed through
history, and about locks and dams.


 I had the lucky chance to bring along my
Mom and my niece and nephew.


Matthew had violin,
his writing class at scope
and hockey tryouts this week too.

Until next time
~blessings

No comments: