Thursday, June 16, 2016

April




I have not posted in  a 
long time.
I will attempt now to do a 
pile of back posts.
I know I will be forgetting 
a few things.  I have to put it 
down before I forget 
everything!
~
April
~
Matthew and Wesley
each had their first 
tournaments with their 
spring and fall hockey teams.
Matthew is on the Fusion stars
and they play awesome together.
They took first place in 
the border battle tournament.

Wesley took third place 
with his Vulcans team.
It has been great watching
them play.
I really love being a hockey mom :)


Tillie lost her front tooth...
 about a week later she lost 
her other front tooth.

She also started playing 
softball.  She is on 
a coach pitch all girls
team.  She loves to play 
and she is with Emma.

For some field trips this month.
We went to Jimmy johns 
for customer appreciation
day and received FREE
subs.  Then we went to 
the swimming pool.
All with our really great 
Hayner friends.
We also went to open gym at
the Maplewood community center.

Matthew played his violin at the 
wardens house.  He did great.
Then he had his big end of the 
year concert at Trinity.

The big boys went 
spear fishing this month.



 

Of course they absolutely loved it!
 I love that they are getting exposed 
to all kinds of adventure.
 
 Until next time
~blessings










No comments: