Tuesday, March 15, 2016

February week 4




We are experiencing an early 
spring this year.
Melting snow and warm sun
feels really good.
We have been doing more
nature hikes.
Of course Matthew has been back to 
his best climbing trees.



For lessons we have been
continuing our focus
on ancient Egypt.
We watched the movie
called the Prince of Egypt.
With Wesley we are talking 
about Jacob and
 Moses from the Old Testament.
I had been reading a classic to 
the kids every week.  
This week I decided they might like 
something lighter and maybe 
funny...
I checked out a little Roald Dahl.
We went with
The kids thought it was wonderful.
I still prefer the classics,
although this was a nice break.

On Tuesday this week we 
decided to go swimming with
our good friends.
We spent 6 hours in the pool.
The kids had a blast.
On Thursday we spent the 
I believe deeply in 
the power of service.
I love that we had this opportunity.
The kids benefited from this 
more than I could've dreamed.
I would love to do more volunteering 
whenever possible. 

With the sunshine we started 
exploring our hometown again.
I love going downtown.
We went out to a nice dinner this 
week with our friends/neighbors as well.


Until next week
~blessings




No comments: